Welcome to NPS e-learning portal
Productivity concepts have great importance in current rapidly changing world. Most of the public and private sector organizations in Sri Lanka have taken steps to implement modern productivity tools and techniques for their development.
Hence, the NPS has started offering e-learning productivity courses with the objective of diversifying and expanding its approaches to provide the knowledge on these concepts. Through the e-learning courses busy professionals will be able to upgrade their basic knowledge on “productivity” in their own time at their own pace.
National Productivity Secretariat offer e-learning courses under,
- Basic Productivity concepts
- Green Productivity
- Food and Agriculture Productivity
Green productivity e-learning module in Tamil medium will be started soon.
Question & Answer
Discussion forum for subject matters.
Skip available courses
පෙර පාසල් ගුරුවරුන් සඳහා වන ඵලදායිතා සහතික පත්ර පාඨමාලාව ( e – Learning module )
Skip general q&a
- You can study at your own convenience, in your own time and place
- Reduce travel time and cost
- Have option to select learning materials as your knowledge and interest
- Faster way of deliver knowledge at lower cost
Yes, once you have created an account, its user name and pass word is valid for every course
You can request the password from the Admin.